Launch or dock your kayak from the seawall with our NEW Kayak Lift.
Launch your kayak from your seawall with IQ Boat Lift’s innovative Kayak Ladder Lift & Launch. This inventive launch lets you transition smoothly with your kayak to the water while coming or going to your seawall or dock system. This lift is offered with or without a built-in ladder, depending on your lifting needs. The model with the built-in ladder raises and lowers the platform up to 6 feet. This is so you can safely and easily launch your kayak from the seawall (also great for paddleboards, canoes, and other small non-motorized crafts). A heavy duty reinforced guide post base with pvc covered guide post makes adjusting easy.
You most likely love to be on the water, enjoying the waves, breathing in the fresh air, and making little discoveries as you explore in your kayak. Getting in your kayak is another story. Your dock is too high to safely launch, everything wobbles, and using your ladder to launch is very awkward and uncomfortable.
Are these issues keeping you from using your kayak as much as you normally would? Are you ready to kayak without any aggravation?
The Kayak Launch developed and built by IQ Boat Lifts is a simple solution to get you back in the water in no time. An added bonus is that it takes up little space!
The lift is a marine grade 6061-T6 corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless steel construction with a heavy duty chain that supplies high shock load capability. The heavy duty rotomolded cover protects mechanical and electrical components from the elements.
The bunks are custom extruded aluminum with UV resistant non-marring pvc caps. The best part about this lift is it comes pre-assembled for easy installation, just thru-bolt to the pile.
- Simple Installation.
- Available in 5 and 7 Step.
- Welded Aluminum Construction / Stainless Steel Cables.
- Supports Kayaks Up To 250 Pounds.
- 4′ or 6′ Travel Distance Available.
- Adjustable Bunks For Varying Kayak Width.
- Adapts To Fluctuating Water Levels.
- Brake Winch Controls Up-And-Down Movement.
- Grab Rails Provide Stability During Boarding.
- Mounts to seawalls or permanent docks
- Manual winch raises and lowers the platform (electric winch available for models with ladder – KLL-100 and KLL-400)
- Sure-Step® UV resistant decking on platform Boarding handle with built-in paddle hooks
- Adjustable aluminum bunks & UV resistant non-marring pvc caps
- Three models available
- FREE UPS shipping on ladder model KLL-100 & dock-mounted model KDL-100
- Model KLL-400 ships freight
The 1,500 Swivel lift is available in stationary and rotating models and is rated for 1,500 pounds.