Imm Quality Boat Lifts has many solutions for your boathouse lift needs. Our boathouse lifts can be built to be a structural part of your boathouse using custom stringer brackets welded to the top of a beamed boat lift to support the outer support bands of the roofing system. We can retrofit your existing boathouse using custom welded side mounting brackets. Lift hanger bearings are the most common and effective way to mount a lift inside a new or existing boat house. The bearings are fastened to the hanger assembly which then slides over the stringer bands of the boathouse. Once in place, the brackets are fastened to the bands using stainless steel bolts and requires no drilling of the bands. Suspension Brackets allow you to hang a standard 4 pile lift in various positions along overhead support beams and gives full adjustability in all directions.
- Boat House Lifts
- Available with Chain, Platinum or Superlift drive systems
- Custom configurations available to meet your local code requirements
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Heavy duty, rotomolded cover encloses power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Grooved aluminum cable winders with cable keepers
- Maintenance free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Gem remote control with handheld transmitter enables in-water operation of your boat lift
Available in seven sizes up to 27,000 pounds.