- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Fully custom aluminum bunks and cradle system. The bunk and cradle systems are engineered in consultation with the yacht manufacturer to provide the perfect fit and proper hull support
- Completely enclosed aluminum upper beams with tinted inspection windows cover the power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
Powder coated to match any color
- Large radius maintenance free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Solid drive pipes and solid aluminum grooved cable winders with unique to Imm Quality cable keeping rollers
- Upgraded limp fine wire stainless steel cable like that used in public elevators and ski lifts is extra pliable to minimize work hardening and maximize cable life.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Larger diameter, heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide posts that are easily adjustable
- Variable speed PLC controls enable soft start and stops with self-leveling and multiple stop-point features and handheld transmitter enables in-water operation of your boat lift
- Available with smartphone integration, another industry first by Imm Quality Boat Lifts
Fail-safe electric braking system
- Ultra-efficient industrial duty cycloidal gearless reducers, the finest reducers made, produce more torque and result in the fastest lift speeds on the market.
So when only the absolute best will do, the Imm Quality Titan is the only choice. Take a look at our design and see why IQ boat lifts are Built for a Lifetime. Please call our custom design team today to discuss your luxury yacht boat lift needs.
The Titan Yacht lifts is a fully custom boat lift that can be engineered to accommodate even the largest yachts on the market.
Titan Spec Sheet PDF Download