The 4500 Dual PWC jet ski lift is built on our elevator lift platform that has been fitted with a dual PWC bunking kit to accommodate two jet skis. The 4500 Dual PWC lift is available in both vertical and inclined models along with the option of either single or 2 piece tracks. A center walk plank is included to allow easy access to either watercraft. Also included are a pair of four inch riser brackets so you can float ski by yourself.
- 4500 Dual PWC Jet Ski Lift
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Welded construction with grooved gusset plates and reinforcement bolting in key areas
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy duty, rotomolded covers enclose power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Grooved aluminum cable winders and only Imm Quality uses cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves which dramatically increases cable life
- New extended travel winders allow 20 feet of travel
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sacrificial zinc anodes to protect against electrolysis
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide posts that are easily adjustable
- Bonita manual controls with GFI Box
- Chain Drive system
- High speed version is twice as fast. Also available with the Platinum drive.
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Single or 2 piece track
- Aluminum dock ladder
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
The 4,500 Dual PWC lift is designed to accommodate two PWC’s weighing less than 4,500 pounds.