No1 : World’s Leading Boat Lift Manufacturer
SUPERLIFT VERTICAL BOAT LIFTS
From the all-aluminum power-head cover to its massive beams, one look at the rugged components and it is easy to see that the Superlift is the finest industrial duty boat lift ever made. The Superlift was designed for extended frequent use in marinas, but it has gained a following amongst the most discriminating homeowners. The Superlift incorporates a gearless high-efficiency cycloidal drive that generates 34,700 inch pounds of output torque at an efficiency of greater than 90%. What does this amazing torque and efficiency mean? Our cycloidal drives are the most powerful on the market, they are the most durable drive system available and nothing is faster at lifting your boat than the Superlift, more than twice as fast as the nearest competitor’s high speed drive system (see comparison table below).
We are so confident in the Superlift that we offer a lifetime warranty on the cycloidal drive. No other boat lift drive system has a lifetime warranty. We take pride in our engineering and product design expertise along with our unique capability to thoroughly performance test our lifts before they leave our factory. As they say, “time is money”. So when only the absolute best will do, the Imm Quality Superlift is the only choice. Take a look at our design and see why IQ boat lifts are Built for a Lifetime.
- All aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Industrial duty, aluminum cover encloses power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Custom extruded top beam step channel adds structural support for the drive bearing blocks
- Maintenance free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Grooved aluminum cable winders with cable keepers
- Upgraded limp fine wire stainless steel cable like that used in public elevators and ski lifts is extra pliable to minimize work hardening and maximize cable life
- Patented wedge locks allow the cables to be pre-wound for easy installation and allows the cradle system to be easily adjusted after installation.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Gem remote control with handheld transmitter and built-in auto stops enables in-water operation of your boat lift
- Fail-safe electric braking system
- Ultra-efficient industrial duty cycloidal gearless reducers, the finest reducers made, produce more torque and result in the fastest lift speeds on the market.
- High speed version is twice as fast
- Top beam cover
- Walk boards
- Tide guides
- Stern Platforms
- Remote upgrades to allow lighting control
- Solar power
The Superlift boat lift is available in eight sizes in the four piling configuration up to 33,000 pounds, and in three additional sizes in the eight piling configuration up to 66,000 pounds.