Why settle for Gold when you can own the Platinum elevator boat lift. A superbly engineered gear-driven boat lift, the Imm Quality Platinum elevator boat lift exceeds the industry standard and outperforms all other manufacturer’s boat lifts. The Platinum drive is an aluminum double worm transmission for a maintenance-free direct drive-to-shaft connection. The Platinum drive was re-designed specifically for marine applications in 2004. The fact that we have never had the Platinum drive fail for any reason has contributed to its’ legendary durability. New for 2014, we increased the travel of the elevator lifts to 20 feet, installed cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves and we moved the lower roller to make the lift easier to maneuver during installation. We take pride in our engineering and product design expertise along with our unique capability to thoroughly performance test our lifts before they leave our factory. Take a look at our design and see why IQ boat lifts are Built for a Lifetime.
- No1 : World’s Leading Boat Lift Manufacturer
- [email protected]
- All aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Welded construction with grooved gusset plates and reinforcement bolting in key areas
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Heavy duty, rotomolded covers enclose power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Grooved aluminum cable winders and only Imm Quality uses cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves which dramatically increases cable life
- New extended travel winders allow 20 feet of travel standard and more with custom winders
- Maintenance free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Sacrificial zinc anodes to protect against electrolysis
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Gem remote control with handheld transmitter enables in-water operation of your boat lift
- Maintenance-free double worm direct drive
- Top beam cover
- Walk boards
- Stern Platforms
- Remote upgrades to allow auto stops and lighting control
- Solar power
The angle required for your application will be determined by water depth and local conditions. Imm Quality boat lifts manufactures three standard angles, 0°, 10° and 23° which cover nearly all situations. The Platinum elevator boat lift is available in seven sizes in these configurations up to 20,000 pounds.
IMM Quality Boat Lifts is the world’s leading manufacturer of aluminum boat lifts, including personal watercraft (PWC), elevator, boathouse, Alumavator, Platinum, Superlift and Titan yacht boat lifts models. Located in Southwest Florida, we design and develop our own boat lifts in-house at our manufacturing facility and ship world-wide. Let our 30+ years of boat lifting experience help you design the perfect lift for your boat, complete with an industry-leading warranty. Contact us or use our dealer locator today.