Launch or dock your kayak from the seawall with our NEW Kayak Lift.
You most likely love to be on the water, enjoying the scenery, discovering new things, and breathing in the fresh air as you explore in your kayak. Getting in your kayak is a different story. Is your dock too high to safely launch your kayak? Does your dock even have a ladder down to the water? Have you come up with a method to launch your kayak that is very awkward and uncomfortable? Have you seen kayak launches from other manufacturers that look poorly made, shake and wobble, and quite frankly, look unsafe to operate?
Do you find yourself using your kayak less than you would like because of these issues? Are you ready to kayak without these aggravations?
The Kayak Launch developed by IMM Quality Boat Lifts is a simple solution to get you back in the water in no time. With three generations of engineering experience, we designed the kayak launch to be easy to use, take up a minimum of dock space, and still be built strong enough to last a lifetime.
IMM Quality Boat Lift’s innovative new Kayak Launch lets you easily get your kayak in and out of the water from your dock or seawall. This lift is offered with an OSHA compliant built-in angled ladder for comfortable climbing. The kayak launch has a non-slip boarding platform to make getting in or out of your kayak safe and easy. The kayak launch also has an aluminum hand rail for secure boarding and added safety. The kayak launch is available in three sizes (standard, large and dual) to suit your needs. The adjustable nylon bunks can accommodate any kayak size as well as other small watercraft like canoes and paddleboards.
- Easy to Install
- Welded Aluminum Construction / Stainless Steel Hardware
- Supports up to 1200 Pounds
- Up to 7′ Travel Distance Available
- Non-Slip Boarding Platform
- Adjustable Nylon Bunks For Kayaks of Varying Width
- Hand Winch With Auto-Brake Controls Up-And-Down Movement
- Grab Rails Provide Stability During Boarding
- Adapts to Fluctuating Water Levels
- No Components Below Water in Up Position
- Mounts to Seawalls or Permanent Docks
- Electric Winch with Solar Power
- Built-in Paddle Hooks
- Regular Platform (16″ by 40″, 700lbs Capacity)
- Large Platform (24″ by 48″, 1,000 lbs Capacity)
- Dual Launch Platform (24″ by 72″, 1,200 lbs Capacity)