Why settle for Gold when you can own the Platinum Boat Lift. A superbly engineered gear-driven boat lift, the Imm Quality Platinum exceeds the industry standard and outperforms all other manufacturer’s products. The Platinum drive is an aluminum double worm transmission for a maintenance-free direct drive-to-shaft connection. The Platinum drive was re-designed specifically for marine applications in 2004. The fact that we have never had the Platinum drive fail for any reason has contributed to its’ legendary durability. We take pride in our engineering and product design expertise along with our unique capability to thoroughly performance test our lifts before they leave our factory. Take a look at our design and see why IQ boat lifts are Built for a Lifetime.
- All aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Heavy duty, rotomolded covers enclose power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Custom extruded top beam step channel adds structural support for the drive bearing blocks
- Maintenance free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Grooved aluminum cable winders with cable keepers
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Patented wedge locks allow the cables to be pre-wound for easy installation and allows the cradle system to be easily adjusted after installation.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Gem remote control with handheld transmitter enables in-water operation of your boat lift
- Maintenance-free double worm direct drive
- Top beam cover
- Walk boards
- Tide guides
- Stern Platforms
- Remote upgrades to allow auto stops and lighting control
- Solar power
The Platinum Boat Lift is available in eight sizes in the four piling configuration up to 27,000 pounds, and in three additional sizes in the eight piling configuration up to 54,000 pounds.