PWC 3000 Lift | Jetski Lift
The PWC 3000 is ideal for everything from jet skis, jet boats, sea kayaks and small skiffs. The PWC 3000 personal watercraft lift was designed for use with personal water craft under 3,000 pounds and 16 feet in length. When fitted with thruflow decking, the PWC 3000 is ideal for use with kayaks and other portable vessels. Available with one or two piece tracks and either seawall, dock or piling mounts, the PWC 3000 is sure to work for any application.
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Welded construction with grooved gusset plates and reinforcement bolting in key areas
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy duty, rotomolded covers enclose power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Grooved aluminum cable winders and only Imm Quality uses cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves which dramatically increases cable life
- New extended travel winders allow 20 feet of travel
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sacrificial zinc anodes to protect against electrolysis
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Bonita manual controls with GFI Box
- Chain Drive system
- High speed version is twice as fast. Also available with the Platinum drive.
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Single or 2 piece track
- Thruflow decking
- Aluminum dock ladder
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
The PWC 3,000 lift is designed to accommodate PWC’s weighing less than 3,000 pounds.