A superbly engineered gear-driven boat lift, the Imm Quality Alumavator sets the industry standard for elevator boat lifts. The Alumavator elevator boat lift is chain driven at the winder shaft from a motor-driven gearbox. Chain drives are the transmission of choice for heavy machinery in industrial, farming, military and marine applications because of the shock-load ruggedness, efficiency, safety and proven battle-tested dependability. This positive drive system does not suffer from belt slippage seen with flat plate drives because each link makes a drive contact on the sprocket, spreading the load over many teeth. Chains are simply the best drive choice for the money given the extreme abuse of the marine boat lift application. New for 2014, we increased the travel of the lifts to 20 feet, installed cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves and we moved the lower roller to make the lift easier to maneuver during installation. We take pride in our engineering and product design expertise along with our unique capability to thoroughly performance test our lifts before they leave our factory. Take a look at our design and see why IQ boat lifts are Built for a Lifetime.
- No1 : World’s Leading Boat Lift Manufacturer
- [email protected]
Alumavator Elevator Boat Lift Standard Features
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Welded construction with grooved gusset plates and reinforcement bolting in key areas
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy duty, rotomolded covers enclose power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Maintenance free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Grooved aluminum cable winders and only Imm Quality uses cable rollers to keep the cable tight on the winder and in the grooves which dramatically increases cable life
- New extended travel winders allow 20 feet of travel standard and more with custom winders
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sacrificial zinc anodes to protect against electrolysis
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Bonita manual controls with GFI Box
- Chain Drive system
- Custom made High speed version is twice as fast!
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Track bracing
- Walk boards
- Stern Platforms
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
The angle required for your application will be determined by water depth and local conditions. Imm Quality boat lifts manufactures three standard angles, 0°, 10° and 23° which cover nearly all situations. The Alumavator elevator boat lift is available in seven sizes in these configurations up to 20,000 pounds.
IMM Quality Boat Lifts is the world’s leading manufacturer of aluminum boat lifts, including personal watercraft (PWC), elevator, boathouse, Alumavator, Platinum, Superlift and Titan yacht boat lifts models. Located in Southwest Florida, we design and develop our own boat lifts in-house at our manufacturing facility and ship world-wide. Let our 30+ years of boat lifting experience help you design the perfect lift for your boat, complete with an industry-leading warranty. Contact us or use our dealer locator today.