A superbly engineered gear-driven boat lift, the Imm Quality Alumavator sets the industry standard for shafted beam boat lifts. The Alumavator is chain driven at the winder shaft from a motor-driven gearbox. Chain drives are the transmission of choice for heavy machinery in industrial, farming, military and marine applications because of the shock-load ruggedness, efficiency, safety and proven battle-tested dependability. This positive drive system does not suffer from belt slippage seen with flat plate drives because each link makes a drive contact on the sprocket, spreading the load over many teeth. Chains are simply the best drive choice for the money given the extreme abuse of the marine boat lift application. We take pride in our engineering and product design expertise along with our unique capability to thoroughly performance test our lifts before they leave our factory. Take a look at our design and see why IQ boat lifts are Built for a Lifetime.
Alumavator Standard Features
- All aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy duty rotomolded covers enclose power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Custom extruded top beam step channel adds structural support for the drive bearing blocks
- Maintenance free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Grooved aluminum cable winders with cable keepers
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Patented wedge locks allow the cables to be pre-wound for easy installation and allows the cradle system to be easily adjusted after installation.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Bonita manual controls with GFI Box
- Chain Drive system
- High speed version is twice as fast
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Track bracing
- Top beam cover
- Walk boards
- Stern Platforms
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
The Alumavator boat lift is available in seven sizes in the four piling configuration up to 27,000 pounds, and in three additional sizes in the eight piling configuration up to 54,000 pounds. Specifications are shown in the following chart.
IMM Quality Boat Lifts is the world’s leading manufacturer of aluminum boat lifts, including personal watercraft (PWC), elevator, boathouse, Alumavator, Platinum, Superlift and Titan yacht boat lifts models. Located in Southwest Florida, we design and develop our own boat lifts in-house at our manufacturing facility and ship world-wide. Let our 30+ years of boat lifting experience help you design the perfect lift for your boat, complete with an industry-leading warranty. Contact us or use our dealer locator today.