No1 : World’s Leading Boat Lift Manufacturer
1500 PWC LIFT JETSKI LIFT
The Imm Quality 1,500 Swivel is a chain driven, single pile mounted lift, specifically engineered for personal watercrafts such as jet skis and kayaks. For kayak applications, we manufacture a custom thruflow access platform which will raise and lower with the lift. When raised, all components of the lift remain out of the water, so there is no need for sacrificial zinc anodes. Available in Swivel or Stationary models, the 1500 PWC lift can accommodate most any personal water craft application.
- All type 6061-T6 aluminum and type 300 stainless steel construction
- Fully carpeted wooden bunk boards
- Heavy duty, rotomolded cover encloses power heads to extend product life by protecting the mechanical and electrical components from windblown rain and salt spray
- Grooved nylon cable winders
- Maintenance free aluminum bearing blocks with no lube Igus bushings
- Stainless steel aircraft grade cables
- Stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty reinforced guide post base with PVC covered guide post that are easily adjustable
- Bonita Manual control box
- Chain drive system
- High speed version is twice as fast. Also available with the Platinum drive.
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl. Our bunks are guaranteed not to float and are covered by a 10 year warranty
- against tearing, fading, mold and corrosion
- Aluminum dock ladder
- Wireless remote controls, both standard and with auto stops
- Solar power
The 1,500 Swivel lift is available in stationary and rotating models and is rated for 1,500 pounds.